Whether you are an expert or beginner, if you want to make your blog strong, you just need to get a strong and engaging tool Keyword for your site. It will help to make your site SEO optimized and attract huge traffic.
There are some tools that will help you to research a suitable keyword for your content. In order to get good quality keywords, you must refer to such tools. So for your ease, I came with a list of 10 best keyword research tools so that you can easily conquer your content. Here have a look:
Some Best Keyword Research Tools for Bloggers and Marketers
Here the list started with SEMrush, one of the most amazing keyword research tool. With this you will get SEO optimized website. It is also called a Swiss Army Knife of SEO. Swiss Army Knife is a type of script which helps you to recover operations on your WordPress website.
With this, you will get excellent keyword matching option that make your content powerful. Hence, your site will receive huge traffic for your site.
- Offers yearly keyword trends
- Uncover long-tail keywords
- Provides better group ideas
- Better analysis for Keyword difficulty
- Comes with Worldwide CPC distribution statistics
- Offers complete keyword research toolkit
It comes with a 7-day free trial of the service. After that, you will be charged $99 per month for pro and $199 per month for Guru. If you want it for business purposes, you need to pay $399 per month. For enterprise, it comes with some additional plans.
If you are searching for the best and easiest keyword research tool for your content and blogs, then Ahrefs is the best option for you. It provides a broad keyword report which relies on clickstream data. Clickstream data are the detailed log of how participants navigate through the website during the task.With this, you will get a unique click solution.
- Comes with 1,000+ keyword suggestions
- Uses keyword difficulty score to select the targeted keyword
- Keeps tracking the keyword rank of your desktop and mobile
- Provides click metrics for improving CTR
- Built with extensive SERP overview
This tool comes with 4 pricing plans. It costs $7 for 7 days for a trial offer. For freelancers, online marketers, mid-sized organizations, and bigger brands you will be charged $82 per month.
Google Keyword Planner
Likewise, Google Keyword Planner is easy to use tool which helps you to research better keyword for your blog. It doesn’t provide much modern functionality but still, it is the most demanding keyword research tool on the market. You will get the data directly from Google whose result is integrated with AdSense monetization.
- Easy to use tool
- Accurate search volume
- Locate commercial keywords using “top of page” bid range
- Search result from Google’s search engine
- The perfect tool for business websites
It is free of cost.
Majestic, one of the perfect keyword research tool provides better care for your site traffic. It is an all-in-one SEO tool suitable for new blogs and small businesses. So if you have a small business website and still want better traffic engagement, Majestic will be the best option with less investment. Also, it comes with trustworthiness vs. authority graph for better website analysis.
- Helps you to find easy-to-target phrases
- Provides SEO features within a single toolkit
- Offers competitive research keyword
It provides 3 free searches. The keyword checker is only available in PRO and API plans. For SEO toolkit, you will be charged $83/month.
Another useful Keyword Research Tool is Serpstat. It is an amazing tool that helps you to combine website analytics, keyword research, SERP analysis, backlink analysis, a rank tracker, and website audit features. Hence, it is the all-in-one solution to streamline the overall category of SEO. With its competitor graph, you can easily know about your competition.
- Comes with competitor graph feature
- Easily find the keyword difficulty
- Budget-friendly tool
Similar to a couple of the other options we’ve listed here, Serpstat can be used a few times for free by signing up for their trial membership. To use the service regularly though, you need to get yourself set up with one of their subscriptions. A personal plan charged $55 per month.
Similarly, KWFinder is one of the best tools crafted by Mangools. They are the best developer popular for delivering the best keyword research tools. KWFinder is the best tool for finding keywords with few or no SEO difficulty.
- easy to navigate
- unique user interface
- available in any language
- In-depth SERP overview
- Refines the list of keyword suggestions using filters
- Enables you to choose from the list of powerful keywords
- Offers precise statistics for keyword competition
It comes with 3 pricing plans: Basic ($30), Premium ($40) and Agency ($80).
Long Tail Pro
Long Tail Pro is an ideal keyword research tool that helps you to generate long-tail keywords for your websites. It provides detailed keyword metrics with powerful features. Not only that, but it also offers 2,500+ SERP lookups for every 24 hours.
- 2,500+ SERP lookups
- Provides powerful and detailed keyword metrics
- Helps you to find long-tail keywords
- highly convertible organic traffic
It costs $25 per month for a subscription. Additionally, it comes with three plans to users: Starter ($25/month), Pro ($45/month) and Agency ($98/ month).
Likewise, SpyFu is one of the best options for getting outstanding SEO plans and strategies for your site. It helps you to find valuable, virtually untapped keywords that make your content unique from your competitors.
- Provides several amazing modules
- In-depth domain analysis
- Makes a comparison with different websites for a single search term
- Discovers ranking difficulty
You will be charged $33 per month for choosing the annual billing option.
Another powerful keyword research tool is keyword data. It is one of the top-rated tools available in the market. Moreover, this tool offers analysis for multiple search engines including Google, YouTube, Bing, Amazon, and the App Store.
- Enables you to export results to CSV
- Simple UX
- Use of Google Autocomplete for better keyword
- Social media marketing with Instagram and Twitter
- Top-rated tool available in the market
It is free for the first 750+ keywords. After that its plan starts with $69 per month.
Moz Keyword Explorer
Last but not least, The Moz Keyword Explorer provides easy access to its user and help them to get powerful keywords for their content. It serves out-of-the-box keyword recommendations. Also, it provides all the necessary features required by a professional website along with two very unique data points.
- Serves out-of-the-box keyword recommendations
- Provides related keyword suggestions
- Organic CTR
- Gives priority score for smart targeting
- One month trial period
It offers a 30-day free trial. After that, you will be charged $179 a month.
Hence we did with all of our listed tools for better keyword search. These are outstanding tools that make your content SEO optimized and get more traffic for your site. The professional website comes with engaging keywords for your content. So if you implement these tools for your site, you will surely get a stunning and powerful website.
I hope this article is helpful to you. You are free to send us your queries regarding these tools in our comment section. We make sure all of your queries are answered. Keep visiting our site for more such interesting articles.