The popular SEO plugin Rank Math has come up with an update that includes Content AI, an artificial intelligence-based content wizard.
This assistant has its own artificial intelligence engine that offers sophisticated sources like keywords, links, etc, and helps you drive traffic to your website and optimize your content with ease.
So without further ado, let’s have a look at Rank Math Content AI and how it helps to improve and optimize your website’s content creation.
Not only Content AI, but there are also tons of useful options available in Rank Math to take your site to the next level.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
Features of Rank Math Content AI
- The Content AI displays a new AI score that helps to understand how well your post is optimized on a scale of 100.
- The Content AI functions on the basis of a credit system. The number of credits remaining will be displayed by Rank Math, indicating how many times the analysis can be repeated.
- Rank Math makes intelligent recommendations depending on the language of the focus keyword you select as well as the country you want to target. The Rank math suggestion changes depending on the target country you select.
- The Rank Math Content AI is simple to use since it tells you how many words to write, what headings to use, how many links to include, and what media to integrate.
- You can create a fully functional and Schema-ready FAQ section with the questions you should be responding to your visitors with the click of a button. This new Rank Math feature boosts your chances of being featured in numerous featured snippets.
How To Enable Rank Math Content AI
In order to use Rank Math Content AI you’ll have to enable the Content AI Module by navigating to Rank Math > Dashboard > Modules in your WordPress admin area.
For site-wide configurations, click the Settings button or go to Rank Math > General Settings > Content AI after you’ve enabled the Content AI module.
How To Use Content AI?
1. Edit Post/Page
Navigate to your post/page and click on Edit as shown below:
2. Open Rank Math Metabox
Open the Rank Math Metabox located at the top-right corner in the Gutenberg editor as shown below:
3. Select Content AI Option
Choose the Content AI option from the Focus Keyword section:
4. Explore the Focus Keywords
You can now research for the focus keyword or look for the new keyword of your choice.
5. Overview of Content AI Results
Once you hit the research button, you’ll receive an overview of your optimized content based on your focus keyword as shown below:
You can also read Rank Math’s extensive guide on how to use Content AI that’ll further help you to understand how to optimize your post in an easy way.
Rank Math Content AI surely assists you in taking your content to the next level, gaining the insights you need to design better pieces, develop better images, or experiment with new forms. We hope this article has not only helped you to understand the new feature of Rank Math but also ace the content creation game.
If you have any queries regarding the Content AI feature of Rank Math, please let us know in the comments section. We’re happy to hear from you.