Are you looking for WordPress LMS Plugin? If yes you are on the right way.
Nowadays students prefer virtual classes and online courses rather than physical ones. Previously it was somehow unusual and difficult to be familiar with it. But now is the best option for learning.
WordPress LMS plugin is created with the advancement of digitalization and technology. It makes your education system more accessible than ever before.
Today in this article, we are going to discuss the 10 best WordPress LMS plugins. You can go through the list and get the best one for your online courses.
Let’s get started:
Table of Contents
WordPress LMS Plugins for 2023
Here, the list started with Tutor LMS. Despite being a new WordPress LMS Plugin, it is able to gain huge popularity because of its features. It delivers the high-quality learning tools you want. Also, it concentrates on a lot of resources and security systems.
While talking about its learning side, it has a smart course builder that helps you build courses quickly and logically. Not only that, but it also provides support for course pre-requisites, multiple media types, certifications, quizzes, content dripping, and many more.
- Built with a front end course builder
- Powerful security system
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- Better path management
- Integrated with additional addons
- Easy to use and customize
- Comes with an intuitive course builder
- Integrated with leading WordPress plugins
- Powerful security functions
- Certificates and assignments are only available with premium
Masteriyo is a WordPress LMS plugin designed to create and deliver engaging online courses with ease. It has a user-friendly interface and features such as quizzes, assignments, progress tracking, and a certificate builder. It also has an in-built order system and WooCommerce integration for monetizing your courses.
The plugin has the best features for better student engagement. It has a distraction-free learning page, a questions and answers section, a reviews system, and a student account page.
Overall, Masteriyo LMS is a powerful and flexible solution for educators looking to create and sell online courses. It’s designed with simplicity in mind, so even beginners and non-tech-savvy users can build an online course with ease.
- Create unlimited courses, sections, lessons, and quizzes.
- Unlimited instructors and students. Also, multiple instructors can teach one course.
- Powerful and highly customizable grade book builder to define student grades.
- Advanced content drip feature to drip-feed content over time.
- Easily create coupons for your paid courses and offer exclusive discounts to your students.
- Full integration with Elementor, Zoom, Zapier, and other popular services.
- A feature-packed plugin with a user-friendly interface.
- It comes with a built-in order system for payment processing.
- Modern and clean design for improved user experience.
- It’s a new plugin so there is a limited user community at the moment.
LearnDash is a leading WordPress LMS plugin for WordPress built with attractive layouts. It is best for educational organizations, universities, and entrepreneurs. One who is wanting to sell and manage their online courses can use it without any doubt. LearnDash also offers elegant features for a better experience and makes it more manageable.
- Best course builder makes course creation
- Automatically trigger e-mails based on actions
- Integrates with the most popular apps
- Mobile compatibility
- Drag and drop interface
- Create and sell an unlimited number of courses easily
- Multiple selling choices
- Users will get certificates and points
- Multiple payment gateways integration
- Overwhelming due to many features in the core plugin
- Best reporting features are only available in the premium version
LifterLMS is a well-known WordPress LMS plugin used by a number of eLearning websites. It uses a smart drag and drop course builder that helps you to build courses. With its implementation, you can build multi-tier courses, add quizzes, and assessments, and generally make your courses attractive.
Not only that, it allows you to add modules, lessons, multimedia sections, course pre-requisites, and many more.
- Comes with a drag and drop course builder
- Offers Gamification elements
- Multi-tier courses integration
- Content dripping tools
- Extensive reporting feature
- Powerful control over courses and learners
- Intuitive dashboard
- WooCommerce integration
- The free core plugin
- You need to buy a premium one to get access to some important features
- The Premium version is expensive
Likewise, LearnPress is a free WordPress LMS plugin that comes with all the important features you’ll need. It is built with a setup wizard that makes onboarding easy even for beginners. Since LearnPress has an easy and beautiful interface, you can create your courses easily.
While talking about its core version, it is lightweight and also can be expanded with powerful extensions. Moreover, it will support content dripping, quizzes, grading, and a lot more.
- Free LMS Plugin
- Courses to a wishlist for students
- Add courses to a wishlist for students
- Provide BuddyPress support
- create an order for offline payment
- Compatible with any WordPress theme
- Supports multiple sites
- Provides holistic management
- Built-in support
- BuddyPress support
- Offers plenty of free add-ons
- Customer support should be revised
- Not responsive with more traffic.
If you are looking for one of the easy-to-use solutions for creating and selling online courses, then WP Courseware is the best option. This WordPress LMS plugin comes with a drag and drop builder that makes your course creation hassle-free.
It has a powerful quiz feature, you can use it to create advanced quiz types, set timers, and set retake limits. If you want to create an online course with advanced features without any coding, this will be the best option.
- Easy to use
- Comes with a drag and drop builder
- Advanced automation tools
- Creates quizzes and tests
- View grade books for better student management
- Built-in feature to add Instructor
- Enables you to review the progress and performance in real-time
- Integrated with payment gateways like PayPal and Stripe
- Provides a better security system
- An eCommerce platform is required to sell courses
- Membership plugins are required to protect the content
Sensei, a free WordPress LMS plugin comes with an attractive layout. Sensei is developed by the same company behind Jetpack, WordPress, and much more. It helps you to grow your network and strengthen your brand with its by launching an online course. The plugin is integrated with WooCommerce, which means it allows you to instantly charge for a course as per the subscription.
- Extension merges well with WooCommerce
- Most WordPress themes are integrated with Sensei
- Information on grading, course completion, and students registered through simple course analytics
- Attractive designing layout
- Displays random quizzes based on a bank of questions
- Effortless to use
- Integrated easily with your WordPress website
- 100% compatibility with WooCommerce themes
- In-built simple course
- Comes with plenty of template options
- The problem occurs during integration
- Need to add additional features which increase your costs
When it comes to the LMS plugin, we cannot forget about MemberPress, a well-established WordPress LMS plugin. Here, you will get almost all the features required to set up courses, and add quizzes and assignments. It is designed with a neat and clean interface that makes course building simple. Here, you can see an innovative user view called Classroom Mode. It allows you to see the course from the student’s perspective.
- Fully featured LMS
- Comes with a drag and drop course builder
- Content dripping
- Compatible with other WordPress plugins
- Built-in subscription management
- Easy to build courses
- Comes with useful features
- Simple to manage
- Integrated with ConvertKit, Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, and other plugins
- Comes with a lot of getting to grips
Similarly, Good LMS is a premium WordPress LMS plugin with which anyone can create online courses easily. It allows you to build quizzes, courses, and certificates right from the WordPress dashboard. Here, you can see several interesting features like process lines, coupon codes, real-time countdowns, student backend course badges, retake quizzes, and more.
- Allows you to build quizzes, courses, and certificates from the WordPress dashboard
- Cheaper than other LMS
- Easy to use and implement
- Extremely intuitive
- User-friendly layout
- Offers gamification
- Comes with unlimited courses, quizzes, and certificates
- Shows real-time scores
- Easy modification
- Integrated with payment gateways like PayPal, Authorize.net, and Stripe
- The checkout process is less responsive
- Slow loading times
- Improvement required for customer support
Moving forward, Namaste LMS is a free WordPress plugin that comes with premium options. This WordPress LMS plugin is well-designed and comes with a straightforward course-building process. The plugin allows you to add a blog post, tools for adding video and audio, payment gateways, quizzes and assessments, and some security features.
- Simple and attractive design
- Logical navigation
- Available in the premium version
- Free to build courses
- Gamification options
- Easy to install and use
- A similar process for blog posting
- Integrates seamlessly
- Suited to adding a course or two than a full LMS
- Most of the core functions are available in the premium version only
Last but not least, Teachable is a standalone WordPress LMS plugin. With this, you can create several online courses easily. The plugin comes with powerful tools such as quizzes and discussion forums. Use it to create an immersive learning experience for your students. Also, it has a dedicated support team who will always be ready to help you through your issues.
- Elegant course building tools
- One-to-one courses as well as standard ones
- Extensive reporting options
- Option for multiple payments
- Comes with a teachable Hosted platform
- No need to be concerned about installation, maintenance, or security
- Intuitive course builder
- Provides 24/7 support
- Less control due to hosted platform
Finally, we did with all the listed WordPress LMS plugins. These all are created with outstanding features and an elegant designs. With these, you can build powerful online courses and sell them at attractive prices. Also, your students get it very useful and easier.
Go through the list, and pick one for your LMS site as per your requirement.
You may like our article on how to create an online learning website with WordPress and also about the best WordPress membership plugins.
We hope you get this article useful. Feel free to contact us if you have any issues. You can send your queries through the comment section.